Event Follow-up October 29, 2016
Waynesville United Methodist Church, “How to Pray” “How to Listen”
• "Our experience in working with DSM was not only professional, but more importantly, personal and caring."
• "(Lisa’s message) provoked inward thoughts by sharing WITH the audience and not preaching, but teaching."
• "I am so excited about using God’s word before and while praying!"
• "It was very insightful and gave useful information on how to personally have a meaningful and deep relationship with God."
• "I will be a better prayer as a result of this event."
Other conferences attendees and church teams:
"Working with both Jane and Lisa was easy and a joy … both were very accommodating."
"The way in which Lisa and Jane mingled with the attendees was unique and commendable, and very much appreciated by the retreat team."
"Lisa’s messages were very relevant as she was transparent, used recent illustrations and was able to relate to all ages. Her interaction with the attendees was very special to the ladies."
"I really like the challenge of ‘Who I am’."
"Loved going ‘Deeper Still.’"
"My life is changed forever."
"Lisa was the highlight of the retreat."